Castlewood Canyon State Park
Parker, Colorado really has it all – a safe environment, a great school district and an abundance of recreational activities. With a median age of 40, Parker is chock full of young families and activities geared towards their entertainment with restaurants, movie theaters, shopping, pools, parks and even a museum!
Following are the top reasons to move to Parker:
- Location, location, location! A commute to the Denver Tech Center (DTC) will take you about 15 minutes. Parker is located just 20 miles from downtown Denver. For commuters, this equates to about a 25-minute drive downtown (when there is no traffic). Or, ditch the car and take the light rail to downtown Denver! Soon, you will be able to ride the train to the Denver International Airport (DIA).
- Biking: Parker marks the beginning of the Cherry Creek bike path that runs from just north of Castlewood Canyon State Park all the way into downtown Denver! For those that work in Denver, this means you could bike to work (if desired)! For more information on paths in Parker, visit the Town of Parker and Colorado Parks and Wildlife.
- Good, old fashioned FUN! Parker offers a daily farmer’s market and weekly festivials, as well as parades, horse drawn carriages, Easter egg hunts and the annual Parker Days Festival. This is just a taste of the fun we have in Parker!
- Parker Arts, Culture and Events Center (PACE): Yes, Parker even has a performing arts center! The PACE Center is an amazing complex that opened in 2011. It offers a 250-seat amphitheater, full stage productions, and rooms to rent for business meetings (complete with state-of-the-art technology for presentations!).
- Castlewood Canyon: Offering an abundance of hiking trails for a true family adventure, Castlewood Canyon is located 20 minutes south of the center of Parker. The trails at Castlewood range from less than one-mile to over four-miles. These trails are great for leisurely hikers or trail runners. Cherry Creek runs through it. Kids can wade in the creek and hunt for crayfish!
- Healthcare: It only takes a few minutes to reach two of the top hospitals in the area being Parker Adventist and Sky Ridge (in Lone Tree). Both hospitals offer emergency and trauma care.
- Views of the Rocky Mountains! Many of the neighborhoods in Parker offer views of the entire Front Range. Why not enjoy the mountain views and sunsets on a daily basis from the comfort of your own home?
- Education: The Douglas County School District is consistently ranked as among the highest in the country! Douglas County ranks over two-times the national average for college graduates. In addition, there are plenty of charter schools, private schools, Montessori’s and schools with religious affiliations to choose from.
- O'Brien Park: Located on Mainstreet near downtown Parker, O'Brien Park includes a lighted softball field, basketball court, a playground and an H2O'brien Pool with slides and a variety of water features. The gazebo serves as the backdrop for many Parker events, including outdoor concerts and the Mayor's Holiday Lighting.
- The Wildlife Experience Museum: The Wildlife Experience is an educational and entertaining museum with a mission to connect visitors with wildlife and habitats in a fun learning environment! This museum offers a unique blend of interactive exhibits, large format film, fine art, natural history and community educational programs. For more information, visit The Wildlife Experience Museum.
For more information on moving to Parker, contact resident expert Seth Jenson at 720-989-1210 or at email@example.com.
||$300,000 - $400,000
|$400,000 - $500,000
||$500,000 - $600,000
||$600,000 - $700,000
|$700,000 - $800,000
||$800,000 - $900,000
277 Properties Found.
Page 1 of 47
4884 Sonado Pl
5 Bed, 5 Bath, 5155 Sqft, 1.1 Acres
Coldwell Banker Residential 44 Status: Active
5724 Vistancia Ct
4 Bed, 5 Bath, 6012 Sqft, 0.53 Acres
RE/MAX Southeast Inc. Status: Active
6886 N Village Rd
5 Bed, 4 Bath, 5363 Sqft, 6.7 Acres
Keller Williams DTC Status: Active
5224 Shade Tree Ln
5 Bed, 5 Bath, 5389 Sqft, 0.53 Acres
RE/MAX Alliance Status: Active
3044 Dogwood Ave
4 Bed, 6 Bath, 6308 Sqft, 2 Acres
Thomas Allen Realty Status: Active
7631 Windwood Way
4 Bed, 4 Bath, 4398 Sqft, 0.62 Acres
360dwellings Real Estate Status: Active
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®, Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Professionals are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2017 at 12:49am CDT.